Monday, August 29, 2005


All right, this song is from the anime Saishuu Heiki Kanojo/She, the Ultimate Weapon/Saikano. My most favourite anime of all time, this song is the ending for this series. When I first heard it, I knew I was going to like it. With it's sad tone and heartfeeling lyrics, I was soon drawn to this song.

But who would've guessed that I'd come up with the first few verses in English during my exam? Lol! It took me a while to complete it though. I really wanted the lyrics to echo the same feelings as the Japanese one. Whether I've succedeed in this, I'm not sure. Feel free to comment on how it is and whether it's done well or needs improving.

Song: Sayonara
From: Saishuu Heiki Kanojo/She, the Ultimate Weapon/Saikano (ED song)

My broken heart is longing to
Be in your arms again
But on this sleepless night
I sit on my bed so lonely
And just as I could drift away
The dawn soon appears

I can hear your fading voice just calling out to me
And though I try I can't call you back
I can hear you whisper words that promises forever
Causing all my tears to flow

Sayonara, the person that I love
I promise to never ever forget all of my love for you
Sayonara, as simple as it seems
But I could never release all the pain I've had losing you

Whenever I was feeling down
You'd be there by my side
Taking my hand in yours
Encouraging me to believe
Whenever I can't carry on
You surround me with your love

I just want to go back to the times that we first met
But no matter, no matter how I try
All those happy times you bring now hurt me till I bleed
Don't leave me alone

Sayonara, the person that I love
I promise that I will never forget all of my love for you
Sayonara, as simple as it seems
But if I were to break and disappear, would you still be with me?

Sayonara, the person that I love
I promise to never ever forget all of my love for you
Sayonara, as simple as it seems
But I could never release all the pain I've had losing you


If you'd like, I'll try to look for a site that offers the download for this song. As to how this song is to be sung... well, unless you're willing to put up to my horrible voice, I'm willing to send it to those who are interested a clip or I could post it up on yousendit.

EDIT (Nov 9 2007): This song has finally been sung! My vocals are still completely off but I did my best I guess. You're all more than welcome to sing it though!

If you wanna hear how it's sung:

[+] Please click here.

Or even watch it here:



Take care and God bless. ^^


Sing it with me! 9:22 PM


|

Profile

Hi, I'm Cherry tiger! I love music and I love anime, mix them together and here's what you get!

Here's where I put up all my songs that I've translated from Japanese songs into English so that you can sing them as well. If you'd like to me translate a song for you, please contact me here.

Do remember that I cannot fulfill everyone's request and that I do take my time when translating each song cause I am now working and my time is very limited.

In the meantime, enjoy! ^^

Rules and Disclaimer

If you would like to sing any of my lyrics, you are more than welcome to. All I ask though is that:
a) You let me know and
b) Please credit me!

I do not claim to own any of the music or even the lyrics fully as they ARE based from somebody else's creativity. But I did spend time writing these lyrics and put a lot of effort into them. So please be kind enough to credit when use.

Subscribe!

Want to know when I post up a new song? If you have a YouTube account, feel free to subscribe to my playlist where I save all my latest English versions uploaded on YouTube there.

[+] ~FloWing~ YouTube Playlist

Linkage

[+] My YouTube Channel

[+] Sing Like No One's Listening - An Anime Karaoke LJ Community

[+] Anime Lyrics

[+] Gendou's Anime Music

[+] Anime Karaokes

[+] Cori's J-POP Lyrics

[+] Voice Acting Alliance Forum

Tag!

No tagboard at the moment. Let me know if you want one up.

Songs Completed

[+]Sayonara - Ending for Saikano

[+]Tooi Kono Machi De - Cardcaptor Sakura 1st Movie

[+] Scarlet - Opening for Ayashi no Ceres

[+] Koikaze - Opening for Koi Kaze

[+] Rewrite - 4th Opening for Full Metal Alchemist

[+] Amurita - Tsubasa Chronicle the movie

[+] Life Goes On - 2nd Ending for Gundam Seed Destiny

[+] Fields of Hope - Gundam Seed Destiny insert song

[+] Loop - 1st ED for Tsubasa Chronicle

[+] Lonely in Gorgeous - Opening for Paradise Kiss

[+] Aka no Seijaku - 2nd Ending for Shakugan no Shana

[+] When someone wishes - English version of Utada Hikaru's "Dareka no negai ga kanau koro"

[+] Midwinter Veil - English version of Younha's "Mafuyu no Veil"

[+] I Love You - 1st Op for Full Moon wo Sagashite

[+] Be my last - English version of Utada Hikaru's of the same title

[+] Kazemachi Jet - 2nd ED for Tsubasa Chronicle

[+] A Little Pain - 1st ED for NANA

[+] For Fruits Basket - Opening for Fruits Basket

[+] Suteki Da Ne - Song from Final Fantasy X

[+] Starless Night - 2nd ED for NANA

[+] Brand New Breeze - OP for La Corda d'Oro

[+] Pleasure Line - OP for Chrno Crusade

[+] Houki Boshi/Comet - 3rd ED for Bleach

[+] Wish - 2nd OP for NANA

[+] Stand By Me - English version of the brilliant green's of the same title

[+] Still Doll - 1st ED for Vampire Knight

[+] Be Your Girl - ED for Elfen Lied

[+] Platinum - 3rd OP for Cardcaptor Sakura

[+] Dango Daikazoku - ED for CLANNAD anime

[+] Magmell ~Cuckool Mix 2007~ - OP for CLANNAD anime

[+] Konna ni Chikaku De... - 1st ED for Nodame Cantabile

[+] Renai Rider - 2nd ED for Shugo Chara!

[+] Negai Ga Kanau Basho - Vocal Version of CLANNAD soundtrack

[+] Blue Bird - 7th OP for Naruto Shippuuden

[+] Suna no Oshiro - ED for Vampire Knight Guilty

Song Request List

I will - 4th ending of Fullmetal Alchemist

Boyfriends - Winry's Hagaren song file

Tobira no Mukou e - 2nd ending of Fullmetal Alchemist

Tabi no Tochuu de Kibou no Uta wo Utaou - Mokona's song from the Tsubasa Drama CD

Tatoeba - Satoshi's song from D.N.Angel

Tomorrow - Opening for Full Metal Panic

New Future - 1st ED for Full Moon wo Sagashite

Koi Suru Kimochi - OP for Saikano

Always with me - ED for Spirited Away

Yuzurenai Negai - 1st OP for Magic Knights Rayearth

Taiyou no Rakuen - OP for Mermaid Melody

Dakishimetai - 1st ED for Super Gals!

Meikyuu Butterfly - Insert Song from Shugo Chara!

Black Diamond - Insert Song from Shugo Chara!

Forever - OP for Elemental Gelade

Dear My Angel - an Ogata Megumi song

Forever Love - an X song


Contact me if I have forgotten your request or if you'd like to make one.


Layout©syrianwind