Sunday, April 19, 2009


As I sit here right now, typing this out, I am blowing my nose and coughing my lungs out. Yes, I have fallen sick again as usual. This has become so common, it's getting annoying. I have 10 lyrics done and have neither the time or the means to sing them and upload them. And I feel terrible cause most of them are requests too. Please bear with me, guys! I'll get them up as soon as I get better!

But for this one song, I got the help of a good friend of mine, Reina, to sing. As I had written an English version for a Hello!Project song, whom she is a big fan of, I asked whether she would be interested in singing it and she jumped on it. XD

I'm not sure if you guys are all right with the fact of me not singing my own lyrics. Trust me, I really want to, and I probably will later on if there are requests to do so, but for now my Uni and health comes first.

This song is my most favourite song ever from the group Buono!, whom I am a big fan of as well. Writing English lyrics for Hello!Project groups is turning out be quite challenging, as they're so catchy on their own in Japanese, it's often hard to try and convey it in English. So I hope the lyrics for this one makes good enough sense.

Also, Reina did her best in singing this and I think she did an amazing job singing this without me guiding her at all! Do check out her other dubs on her YouTube channel, where she puts up her fandubs of H!P songs and others as well. ^^

Until then, enjoy her guide on how to sing this and I hope you like the lyrics!

Song: Renai Rider
Artist: Buono!
Anime: Shugo Chara!

Even if the world we know is coming to an end
Just remember I love you!
Yes, I really, really do love you!

Even though it's hard for me I'll strive on to believe
I want you to realize!
That I really, really do love you!

Wanna say it but I can't
I can't say it but I'll try
To let you know what's in my heart
Oh yes! There is only one hero for me!

As long as this love's within me, I may stumble as I fall
I'll just keep on moving forth! Like a naive novice rider!
As the sunset's just before me, just ride on this path of youth
I'll see it soon as long as I keep riding on

Let the winds of tomorrow blow on another day
I will never be afraid!
I will be the girl who calls the storm!

For my happy ending I will fall into the dirt
Cause I know I'll be all right!
I know I can stand against it all!

Wanna cry those happy tears
But I'll hold it in for now
Until then I'll give a double peace!
Go! Go! Wherever you go, I'll be beside you!

As long as this love's within me, I'll be clumsy as I fall
Just have faith and carry on loving naive novice rider!
I know I'll get hurt someday and though the pain may be too hard
I will believe that I will get my miracle

Even if I lose my way, I know I will be okay
All the words are here in my heart
Oh yes! There is only one hero for me!

As long as this love's within me, I may stumble as I fall
I'll just keep on moving forth! Like a naive novice rider!
As the sunset's just before me, just ride on this path of youth
I'll see it soon as long as I keep riding on


To hear how it's sung, you can check out Reina's version of it on my channel on YouTube:



And that's all for today. Hopefully there will be others willing to help me sing my works, but until then, it's another slow painful wait. XD


Sing it with me! 12:43 PM


|

Profile

Hi, I'm Cherry tiger! I love music and I love anime, mix them together and here's what you get!

Here's where I put up all my songs that I've translated from Japanese songs into English so that you can sing them as well. If you'd like to me translate a song for you, please contact me here.

Do remember that I cannot fulfill everyone's request and that I do take my time when translating each song cause I am now working and my time is very limited.

In the meantime, enjoy! ^^

Rules and Disclaimer

If you would like to sing any of my lyrics, you are more than welcome to. All I ask though is that:
a) You let me know and
b) Please credit me!

I do not claim to own any of the music or even the lyrics fully as they ARE based from somebody else's creativity. But I did spend time writing these lyrics and put a lot of effort into them. So please be kind enough to credit when use.

Subscribe!

Want to know when I post up a new song? If you have a YouTube account, feel free to subscribe to my playlist where I save all my latest English versions uploaded on YouTube there.

[+] ~FloWing~ YouTube Playlist

Linkage

[+] My YouTube Channel

[+] Sing Like No One's Listening - An Anime Karaoke LJ Community

[+] Anime Lyrics

[+] Gendou's Anime Music

[+] Anime Karaokes

[+] Cori's J-POP Lyrics

[+] Voice Acting Alliance Forum

Tag!

No tagboard at the moment. Let me know if you want one up.

Songs Completed

[+]Sayonara - Ending for Saikano

[+]Tooi Kono Machi De - Cardcaptor Sakura 1st Movie

[+] Scarlet - Opening for Ayashi no Ceres

[+] Koikaze - Opening for Koi Kaze

[+] Rewrite - 4th Opening for Full Metal Alchemist

[+] Amurita - Tsubasa Chronicle the movie

[+] Life Goes On - 2nd Ending for Gundam Seed Destiny

[+] Fields of Hope - Gundam Seed Destiny insert song

[+] Loop - 1st ED for Tsubasa Chronicle

[+] Lonely in Gorgeous - Opening for Paradise Kiss

[+] Aka no Seijaku - 2nd Ending for Shakugan no Shana

[+] When someone wishes - English version of Utada Hikaru's "Dareka no negai ga kanau koro"

[+] Midwinter Veil - English version of Younha's "Mafuyu no Veil"

[+] I Love You - 1st Op for Full Moon wo Sagashite

[+] Be my last - English version of Utada Hikaru's of the same title

[+] Kazemachi Jet - 2nd ED for Tsubasa Chronicle

[+] A Little Pain - 1st ED for NANA

[+] For Fruits Basket - Opening for Fruits Basket

[+] Suteki Da Ne - Song from Final Fantasy X

[+] Starless Night - 2nd ED for NANA

[+] Brand New Breeze - OP for La Corda d'Oro

[+] Pleasure Line - OP for Chrno Crusade

[+] Houki Boshi/Comet - 3rd ED for Bleach

[+] Wish - 2nd OP for NANA

[+] Stand By Me - English version of the brilliant green's of the same title

[+] Still Doll - 1st ED for Vampire Knight

[+] Be Your Girl - ED for Elfen Lied

[+] Platinum - 3rd OP for Cardcaptor Sakura

[+] Dango Daikazoku - ED for CLANNAD anime

[+] Magmell ~Cuckool Mix 2007~ - OP for CLANNAD anime

[+] Konna ni Chikaku De... - 1st ED for Nodame Cantabile

[+] Renai Rider - 2nd ED for Shugo Chara!

[+] Negai Ga Kanau Basho - Vocal Version of CLANNAD soundtrack

[+] Blue Bird - 7th OP for Naruto Shippuuden

[+] Suna no Oshiro - ED for Vampire Knight Guilty

Song Request List

I will - 4th ending of Fullmetal Alchemist

Boyfriends - Winry's Hagaren song file

Tobira no Mukou e - 2nd ending of Fullmetal Alchemist

Tabi no Tochuu de Kibou no Uta wo Utaou - Mokona's song from the Tsubasa Drama CD

Tatoeba - Satoshi's song from D.N.Angel

Tomorrow - Opening for Full Metal Panic

New Future - 1st ED for Full Moon wo Sagashite

Koi Suru Kimochi - OP for Saikano

Always with me - ED for Spirited Away

Yuzurenai Negai - 1st OP for Magic Knights Rayearth

Taiyou no Rakuen - OP for Mermaid Melody

Dakishimetai - 1st ED for Super Gals!

Meikyuu Butterfly - Insert Song from Shugo Chara!

Black Diamond - Insert Song from Shugo Chara!

Forever - OP for Elemental Gelade

Dear My Angel - an Ogata Megumi song

Forever Love - an X song


Contact me if I have forgotten your request or if you'd like to make one.


Layout©syrianwind